Frequently Asked Questions
What is BallyhooTVTM
BallyhooTV is a fully customized web-based digital promotional and informational display product
designed to engage your organization’s audience in your office or public space.
What can BallyhooTV do for me?
If you have a waiting room, gathering place or periodic lineups, BallyhooTV will help you keep
them entertained and informed with a positive experience coupled with your organization's name and branding.
How can I leverage the power of BallyhooTV?
- An upcoming special or sale on a given week can be easily promoted by adding an
attractive content segment announcing this. You can time it to display and end on the
date of your choosing.
- Any Youtube video, including your own promotional materials can be incorporated into
a content segment with your own controllable closed captioning if you're in a high traffic
environment where music or sound may not be ideal
- Use BallyhooTV to keep waiting clients entertained with interesting trivia about your
company, current events from a popular news source or vibrant images
- Sell ad space to local establishments *Subject to certain terms and conditions
What kind of hardware do I need?
We provide the media device that controls the display of the BallyhooTV product,
so there are no worries about software compatibility issues. The requirements for this
service are simply:
- High Speed Internet
- Wired or wireless router (Wireless option will require some configuration on the media device)
- A high definition television supporting 720p and HDMI input
What is a BallyhooTV Co-Op Network?
BallyhooTV Co-Op Networks are exclusive, co-operative digital signage networks to be comprised of
12 respected businesses operating within a specific community.